CENTURYHOUSE AND GARDENS CATERING
If you choose our catering, we will deduct 50% from the rental of the facility (some exceptions may apply). We have Chefs for all our different menus that prepare the meals in our kitchen. Please speak to an event manager to discuss our various menus and pricing.
Century House Catering includes:
- Unlimited soft beverages
- All china, silverware, water glasses, wine glasses, and champagne flutes
- Linens and napkins with the color of your choice
- Skirting for buffet and head tables
- Chafers and buffet set up and decorations
- Centerpieces, usually consisting of roses or carnations in our tall 16"
vases and 10" round table mirrors
We have a full bar which can be hosted or cash bar. Cash bar prices are as follows:
- Domestic Beer $4
- Imported Beer $4
- Wine $4/glass
- Hard Liquor $5
- Top Shelf Brand Liquor $6 - $7
Please deduct $.50 from the above cash bar prices for hosted bars. A deposit is required for hosted bars. We have wine and champagne ranging from $14 - $17.95 a bottle. Please ask our event manager for a wine list.
Outside beer or hard liquor is not permitted, and this policy is strictly enforced.
Outside wine and champagne is subject to a $7.50 corkage fee. There is a $125 flatrate bartender fee.
Security guard is required for 100 or more guests.